How to Order
OmniSeq INSIGHT®, Solid Tumor NGS Panel (DNA and RNA)
OmniSeq INSIGHT® is a comprehensive genomic and immune profiling test validated for all solid tumors. Next generation sequencing interrogates 523 genes for mutations, 4 copy number alterations and 55 fusions/splice variants, measures expression of 64 immune genes, and determines microsatellite instability (MSI) and tumor mutational burden (TMB). Immunohistochemistry determines PD-L1 expression. The test informs treatment decisions, including targeted and immunotherapy options, eligibility for clinical trials, and mechanisms of therapy resistance based on the genomic and immune profile of a patient’s tumor.
Solid Tumor Ordering Process
Complete the test requisition form
- No account? No problem. Submit the test requisition form leaving the client# field blank if you do not have one. Your order will be processed, and our client services team will contact you for quick and easy account set up.
- Please ensure all other required fields are filled out. A copy of final pathology report for the sample to be tested and other clinical documentation to support medical necessity for testing is required.
- Are you a Lab Orders user in Labcorp Link™? You can order online and upload the required documents directly to Labcorp Link.
Shipping the specimen
- If you have the specimen - ship with completed test requisition form to the address below . If you are ordering for the first time, you will be contacted upon specimen arrival.
- If you do not have the specimen - you can submit test requisition form via email or fax (212-698-9532) if specimen procurement is requested . Our client services team will contact the facility that holds the specimen with additional instructions and complete the specimen procurement.
- NOTE: Existing Labcorp Oncology clients should continue to follow existing processes for shipping and communicating with your designated Labcorp Oncology lab location.
- The preferred specimen is at least one FFPE tissue block. If a block cannot be provided, please send a minimum of 20 unbaked, positively charged, unstained slides cut at 5µM plus 1 H&E.
- Specimens with very small amounts of tumor and/or less than requested number of slides will be accepted with the caveat that complete testing may not be possible.
- DO NOT SUBMIT decalcified specimens, cytology smears or samples from hematologic malignancies.
- Comprehensive patient report will be faxed within 12-14 days from when the specimen was received in our lab.
3 Forest Parkway
Shelton, CT 06484
Call Client Services at
Online ordering and result reporting