How to Order
IntelliGEN® Myeloid, NGS Assay
The IntelliGEN Myeloid panel identifies somatic mutations useful in providing diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive information for patients with myeloid malignancies, including Myeloidysplastic syndromes (MDS), Acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and Myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN).
This assay can be ordered as a stand alone test or part of Comprehensive Hematopathology Analysis service.
NGS Assay Ordering Process
Complete the test requisition form
- No account? No problem. Submit the test requisition form leaving the client# field blank if you do not have one. Your order will be processed, and our client services team will contact you for quick and easy account set up.
- Please ensure all other required fields are filled out. Please provide a clinical indication or related ICD-10 code on the test requisition form. Test will be delayed if the clinical indication is not provided.
- If you are a Lab Orders user in Labcorp Link™, you can order this test online.
Shipping the specimen
- If you are an existing Labcorp client, continue to follow existing processes for shipping and communicating with your designated Labcorp Oncology lab location.
- If you are not an existing Labcorp client, ship the specimen with the completed test requisition form to the address below. If you are ordering for the first time, you will be contacted upon specimen arrival. If you would like to schedule a specimen pickup, please call (877) 246-1226.
- If Labcorp already has the specimen, the test can easily be added by contacting client services at (800) 345-4363.
- The preferred specimen is at least 3-5 mL (whole blood) or 1-2 mL (bone marrow), in a lavender-top (EDTA) tube or green-top (heparin) tube.
- Causes for sample rejection include: specimen does not meet the criteria for sample type, container, minimum volume, collection and storage; frozen whole blood or marrow; leaking tube; clotted blood or bone marrow; grossly hemolyzed specimen or otherwise visibly degraded; contaminated specimen; contains suspicious foreign material.
- Comprehensive patient report will be delivered within 10-14 days from when the specimen was received in our lab.
Labcorp Oncology CMBP
Attention: Specimen Management
1912 TW Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Call Client Services at
Online ordering and result reporting